Yoga at the Kasbah
If you are a Yoga teacher or Yoga company wanting to hold a retreat at the Kasbah, please fill in this form.
“Castle in the sky—one of my favourite places on earth. The location is dreamy, the scenery spectacular, the cuisine excellent, the staff outstanding and the warmth and genuine hospitality that welcomes you is second to none. I’ve organised 3 yoga holidays to the Kasbah and have already booked for my fourth, as the setup, layout and catering meet our every need.”
Fenella Lindsell, www.yoga-forever.com
Photos courtesy of MadalinT.com and rororetreats.com
The Kasbah has numerous terraces for yoga as well as a spacious conference room if an indoor environment is required. Yoga mats, blocks, blanket and belts are available. There are two hammam for the use of guests as well as a massage table and a private massage area for those bringing their own masseuse.
With 14 en suite twin or double bedrooms and three Berber salons/family rooms, the Kasbah can support groups of up to 28 people in double occupancy, and more if the Berber salons are used.
The Kasbah offers healthy and fresh local cuisine, with vegetarian options, and can accommodate special diets if requested. During your stay, all meals are provided. Our services are tailored to suit you and your students and all quotes are created around your specific requests. We will, of course, help you build a programme and advise you of any extra activities you may wish to include.
Yoga retreats at the Kasbah
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these Yoga Retreats, please download the Yoga Retreats sheet which details all of the retreats taking place this year.
Here is a list of those operating Yoga retreats in 2018 and their respective websites:
- Alma Retreats
- Simply Yoga
- Yoga on a Shoestring
- Go Active Travel Sweden
- Yoga Leben
- RoRo Retreats
If you are an individual looking to join a retreat, please contact us at or +44 (0)1883 744667
The benefits of yoga at Kasbah du Toubkal
- Enjoy Yoga at the foot of Jbel Toubkal (4167m), the highest mountain in North Africa
- Sip mint tea on the terrace described by Condé Naste Traveller: “…with the best rooftop views in North Africa…this is the country’s first and foremost mountain retreat.”
- Practice yoga where Martin Scorsese filmed Kundun, the life of the Dalai Lama. It is easy to imagine you are in Tibet
- Drink mountain spring water and eat healthy organic food at eco award-winning Kasbah du Toubkal
- Vegetarian food available
- Gain insight into the Berber culture, exploring the surrounding villages
- Relax in the Kasbah’s hammam
- Yoga equipment provided
- On-site masseur/masseuse can be arranged as an extra
- Trekking including ascent of Jbel Toubkal 4167 metres
- Stays in Marrakech hotels or riads we have an association with an exceptional riad see www.marrakech-boutique-riad.com
- Tours around the whole Kingdom of Morocco including the Moroccan Sahara. See more in our tours website
Discover Ltd - owners of Kasbah du Toubkal - are an ABTA bonded and ATOL license holder so can arrange complete packages tailor made to your requirements.
Contact or call +44 (0)1883 744667